Please let us share what God has done:
We’re so grateful for His provision and guidance in securing the 3 parcels of land from a state land sale; in developing our foundational documents; for completing the application for tax-exempt status; for experiencing amazing unity among the Steering Committee as we met weekly to vision together and forge the nuts and bolts of this ministry which is truly a God-sized project. What a privilege it has been!
Eagles Wings Ministries will hold its first Board Meeting next Monday, July 29 in Naukati.
Your prayers are vital to this emerging work of God. We know you have prayed for us in the past and appreciate that you will lift us up again. Here are some specific ways you can pray:
1) That we would hear back from the IRS soon, about our application for 501(c)(3) non-profit status.
2) That leadership would be “mold-able and available” to follow God’s leading, as well as sharp and focused while in waiting mode
3) For workers and materials to remodel the mobile home which will become the first residence
4) For workers–“Barnabas Volunteers” –to mentor residents
5) For people committed to support Eagles Wings Ministries through regular donations, particularly as we take over land payments
6) For Myrn McCord as she begins her counseling internship in September
7) For completion of website, brochure and publications
8) For the people who are suffering right now from addiction and despair; that they would yield to the Spirit and seek freedom in Christ.
If you’d like to learn more about Eagles Wings Ministries, please reply to this email or contact me via the information below.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen
Free in Christ to serve His Kingdom.
Chair, Board of Directors
Eagles Wings Ministries